Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OLED Display Arduino Uno - Display is Cutted

Status
Not open for further replies.

eebhoi01

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

Can anyone please help me with my OLED module. I followed the instructions given online and manage to make it work. However, running on both x32 and x64 code, still the display seems cut. The LOGO of Adafruit is not complete, only half of the LOGO is displayed and same with the rest of the displayed graphics. Any advise?

Tried both x32 and x64, I already have used i2c scanner and all. Please help. Thanks

Hi,

Honestly...how do you think anybody can help without giving any details?

Give:
Exact display type and manufacturer, schematic, code, libraries and additional informations like clock speed, power supplies..and so on.

Klaus

Sorry bout that

This is the model of the module, I bought it from ebay

I used this sample code link.
and also added this library link.

I already used i2c scanner as advised to determine the i2c address and everything seems to work fine only that the display is somewhat trimmed.

I powered the module and the uno via USB port of my PC. Thank you.

Hi,

What display content do you expect?
And how does the display look like?

Klaus

From what I see with the other demos on youtube. They get a full adafruit text with a flower logo beside it. Mine, I only get to see half of the flower logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.