Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Balanced wave technology (Is it valid?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootTea

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!

I am going to debunk the claims of surich SCAMlar energy stickers. This said scalar sticker claims plenty of uses.

It is obviously a fake item. They say a lot of scientific terms like piezoelectric, negative ion, distortion etc but I'm sure it is not what technology they are using in their fake product. It also says something about balanced wave technology. This doesn't connect to what they are doing.

However, KSE International's claim on their product is realistic. They perhaps started this product 2 years ago which is too young.

I can only see less than 5 source in google about this topic.

My question would be, "does this balanced wave technology really exist?".

Seeing the topic of your question, a moderator moved your thread to this section from the section 'Analog Integrated Circuit (IC) Design, Layout and Fabrication'.

less than 5 source in google about this topic

To give readers some grasp of your subject, it would be good if you were to briefly explain what you believe is realistic vs unrealistic.

In http://www.kseintl.com/ , they have this product using the balanced wave technology.
Their claim:

Delivers 8% ~ 18% Energy savings

Surich SCAMlar energy stickers:

More than 30%

KSEI:

Electricity passes the device before going to the load

SCAMlar:

Electricity flows from source to load normally and the sticker is just taped around the wire( above the insulator ).

This Surich is obviously fake in almost other claims like piezoelectricity, negative ion, harmonic distortion since I know how this works. They are claiming to be using balanced wave technology too. I searched about the technology and saw KSEI's infographic where its claims are realistic. They also explain how it works. There are indications that it is not how it is used in Surich. However, I just wanted to see other information in this technology but I could only find few..which is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back