Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Generate 6V for biasing the sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tisheebird

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am really confused how to generate total of 6V for my sensor bias. In my scheme I want to generate 6V for 1 chip (to bias the sensor) such that I can use it in serial powering mechanism.
Please guide me with some simple architectures. Please remember that I want to finally use it in serial powering.

We have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. We are engineers, not mind readers.

We have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. We are engineers, not mind readers.

Thanks for the quick reply..Here is the image below:

IMG_20171012_240712686_HDR.jpg

Hi,

I don't see
* a reference GND
* a power supply
* a sensor
* where the 6V is referenced to. Mind: to measure a voltage you need two signals/wires.

I have no idea what you need.

Klaus

Hi,

I don't see
* a reference GND
* a power supply
* a sensor
* where the 6V is referenced to. Mind: to measure a voltage you need two signals/wires.

I have no idea what you need.

Klaus

The top chip( have to make a small circuit) will be connected to vdda(power supply) and other chip which is chip 2 (same circuit as in above chip) will be connected below with power supply as the ground of top chip and so on. The ground of chip 3 is 0.
Each chip i.e each circuit should generate 6V individually.

What I see is three rectangles with 6 volts coming out of them to diodes that flap around in space. Then, there's an invisible sensor and some random lines and scribbles.

What I see is three rectangles with 6 volts coming out of them to diodes that flap around in space. Then, there's an invisible sensor and some random lines and scribbles.

I have added the picture below:

IMG_20171012_101152369_HDR.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to generate -6V in each stage individually in serial powering mechanism.

Hi,

still confusing.

Now it is a negative voltage? (-6V)
What is the input voltage?
What does "serial powering" mean?

I already asked "where the 6V is referenced to".. no answer.

Klaus

Hi,

still confusing.

Now it is a negative voltage? (-6V)
What is the input voltage?
What does "serial powering" mean?

I already asked "where the 6V is referenced to".. no answer.

Klaus

Yes I would like to generate -6V which is below the ground and it is give to the PN diode. you can take anything as input.
the architecture should look like as shown below:

pdf-1.png

Thanks in advance.

Your schematic consists of half-bridge stages.

This is a voltage multiplier driven by a half-bridge.
The supply is positive, the output is negative.

obtain neg supply x1 fm pos push-pull n V dblr.png

Hello,

I need a small help from you regarding the design. Basically i need to design a startup switch which works as when we give input as 0 then output should be 0. and when we give 1.8V then output should be -3.6V. Please see the picture with this message.

I have designed a switch which works opposite (when input is 0 then output is -3.6V and when input is 1.8V then output is 0)and have attached with this message.

Status
Not open for further replies.