Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help programming some Xilinx XC7236s

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobMUK

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need to make some new devices for a design from back in 1998 that used the Xilinx XC7236. I have found a couple of sources of the devices, but none of these still offers programming.

Does anyone still have a working programmer for these chips? I believe the HW130 with HW-312-PC44 adaptor is suitable. I only need 10 devices programmed and would be happy to pay costs. I have the full set of programming files, including the .JED and .PRG.

I hope someone can help!

Try posting this @ forums.xilinx.com

Thanks for this. I have already posted on formus.xilinx.com. I got a helpful suggestion to contact my local Xilinx sales office. For me this is Italy and France. Italy said they couldn't help, France haven't replied.

Hence my request out to the edaboard community.

I'm hoping that someone still has an HW130 on a top shelf in a lab somewhere. If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back