Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mask Verification - EB Data or Source Data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am submitting an analog circuit design to my foundry and they are asking me to verify the mask data before writing masks. They have given me the option to take either EB (Electron Beam) data or Source data from them (which they generated from my GDS). I have yet to receive the files from them so I am asking this early so hopefully I can prepare a method or get the tools I need beforehand.

I am unsure of what tool or method to use to verify the mask data against my layout. Is this something as simple as taking the data they give me and opening it in Virtuoso and running an XOR against the layout in Calibre? (Is the mask data even readable by cadence/mentor tools?). I not sure of the file type at this point either.

Any insight or knowledge would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Sounds like they want you to verify that the fractured data is correct. That is normally done by running and XOR comparison between the GDS you sent and they data they are sending back to you.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back