Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Internet of things applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

taghred

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,
I want to do a project in electronics engineering about IoT and I am a beginner in it. I want examples of applications that can work hardware and I want some references that can help me in the work, please help
Thank you

Your question is so broad and vague that there would be no better alternative than suggesting to take a look at the Internet, but in any case, so as not to leave it unanswered, search on youtube for tutorials covering cloud service implementations (eg MQTT).

Hi Taghred,

You can try the STM32 microcontoller family and expansion boards. STM32 Nucleo boards are very good for beginners and hobbyists.

Best regards,
fredd

Hello all,
I want to do a project in electronics engineering about IoT and I am a beginner in it. I want examples of applications that can work hardware and I want some references that can help me in the work, please help
Thank you

As a beginner, you can target Home Automation as your first basic application of IoT. You will get many things (appliances) there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back