Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Signal loss & overdelay in low voltage and nano device Inverter Chain

Status
Not open for further replies.

hsg900830

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
?? ??.png

Hello, first of all, I want to be polite to ask this questions but I might not be cause I am not good at English. But I will still try to do my best so I hope you understand me if I make a mistake.

I know the purpose of the inverter chain is 1) No signal loss 2) High speed signal transmission but, nowadays when we try to make the device as small as possible and for the low voltage condition, it becomes really hard to get that purpose.

So, I want to know why 1)Singal loss and 2)Overdelay happens. and also what kinds of problems can happen because of those reasons and how we can solve those problems.

I added the picture for your understanding my qeustions. I hope I can get an answer. Hope you have a good day! : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back