Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Timer for a mult-switch light

Status
Not open for further replies.

No_User_Name

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a fish tank light the two switches and I was wondering if I can add a independent timer to one of them? Currently I have a timer that switches on the power to both ( this is on the wall outlet) but I have the switches on at different times so I have to manually turn on one switch in the middle of the day. Any suggestions will be great. I am not shy to solder circuits together either.

Thank you in advance. ??

If I understand correctly, you have one plug going to the wall and two lights, each with its own switch? Maybe you can just route the two circuits to two separate plugs/timers?

Yes, that is correct. That is sort of what I was thinking but I don't know how to go about it. Would a delay circuit work for 4H?

Could this work?
Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 7.06.37 pm.png

Thanks
No_User_Name

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 10.21.17 am.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 10.21.17 am.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 101

Status
Not open for further replies.