Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to simulate very high meshcell in CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

liana82

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hye,

I tried to simulate 46 turns of square spiral coil using CST. But the size of meshcell is 10 billion! So my PC cannot run it. I need to simulate it at range freq 10-20 MHz. Anybody can help me? Any solution to reduce meshcell size?

Instead of time domain solver you can use frequency domain solver for 2D shapes like rfid tag coils, it will be much faster.

Instead of time domain solver you can use frequency domain solver for 2D shapes like rfid tag coils, it will be much faster.

If I simulate 46 turns square planar coil, which module I should use?MWS?EM?or Static and Low Frequency? I want simulate at 10-20MHz and get the output of inductance, resistance and Q factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back