Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Naming issue in eagle PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

venkates2218

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
image 1.png
image 2.png

Please refer this images in this i used Label to connect the EEPROM with controller but while naming Label their is an question mark in label.
Image 1 is designed at sheet and image 2 is designed in sheet 2 using Eagle PCB.
How to rectify this issue...?

electrolytic-capacitor-1024x597.jpg

Please refer the image.
In this capacitor they only given the value of capacitors and company mark only...
While designing pcb in eagle at library i found CPOL-EUE5-10.5,CPOL-EUE2.5-6 like this names...

I can't find how to choose correct capacitor size(In diameter).Some times the top silkscreen are mismatching.
Please provide the instructions to how to choose the correct capacitor in eagle and how they specified the name in Eagle...

Hi,

I don´t use this library. But I assume:

CPOL-EUE5-10.5:
* CPOL = capacitor polarized
* EUE = european style??
* 5 = RM 5mm, pitch
* 10.5 = diameter 10.5mm

Some times the top silkscreen are mismatching.
for modifying the text use:
SMASH at board on these devices, where you want to adjust the silk screen
use MOVE to move the text
or INFO to modify other parameters.

Klaus

In many cases we have to make our own library, since we will not always be lucky to find in the libraries of the software manufacturer exactly what we need. Many of the major electronics vendors currently have search engines having filtering parameters for the size and spacing of components' leads, as well as the link to the datasheet itself. Other suppliers also have the models for such components for various CAD formats, so better you think about drawing your own parts.

Hello venkates2218,
KlausST is correct in regards to the specs of the capacitor Eagle has as a choice.
The only thing you need to do is to measure the capacitor you wish to use.
Measure the pitch between the legs, and the diameter of the cap itself.
By that you can choose which parameters Eagle can offer you.
Most components in Eagle go by industry standards, so you shouldn't have a
difficult choice on what to use.
If you find that the choices are limited, then you need to make your own
library device as andre_teprom has suggested.
Regards,
Relayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back