Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how can i find the Kp,Ki,Kd values for a given design cycle in Simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy3129

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,

how to find kp,ki,kd values for a given cycle of a PID controller in simulink.

I don't understand. YOU assign the values for kp,ki,kd, don't you?

i want to deduce kp,ki,kd values using equation, so that for a given design cycle respective kp,ki,kd values will be outputted.

- - - Updated - - -

for an NEDC design cycle, how can i get kp,ki,kd values, how to implement it? one way is trial and error method, changing those values to reduce the error, is there any other way where we can design a model for NEDC design cycle.

I'm sure I still don't understand. What do you mean by NEDC design cycle? What do you mean "for a given design cycle respective kp,ki,kd will be outputted."?

NEDC = New European Driving Cycle?

Forum rules say, don't use "technical abbreviations unless they are universally understood, they will confuse members and make it hard for them to understand what you mean".

There are different ways to find optimal PID parameters for a specific control process, e.g. based on an observed step response. Review your control theory text books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back