Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interdigital filter design

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexm90

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all!
I have some troubles with the design of an interdigital filter. This is the firsth time I am studyng microwave filters design, so, maybe I will say something wrong :grin:
The goal is to design an 2 pole filter, with an 50ohm impedance, centered a 1.2 GHz with an badtwidth of 100MHz and a maximally flat response. The insertion loss should be as small as possible.
I started from the lowpass prototype using the butterworth coefficents, afterwards I normalized them in impedance and I did the banpass trasformation.
Now I have this circuit:
Untitled.png
I simulated it on spice and it works.
Now I should pass to distributed elements, i think using the kuroda identities and the richard transformations but I am not really sure how to do it.. could I ask some help?

Thank you
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back