Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[General] atmel energy meter m90e26

Status
Not open for further replies.

zahra721

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
i'm working with m90e26 and i did calibration (ugain&igain) but the m90e26 does not show correct values and iam sure that there is no problem with spi interface.
is it possible the atmel ic being out of repair although it shows frequency correctly??
help please :bang::bang:

Hi,

How can it be that you calibrated it and it shows wrong values?
How did you do the calibration?

If you need more help you should provide all necessary infirmation.
* your circuit schematic (not the darasheet's schematic)
* your PCB layout
* the IC setup
* your analog input signals (voltage/current, frequency, waveform, how reliable are they)
* the output signal.

--> only with the complete signal flow (from generated analog signals .... to digital output signals) we are able find out the problem.

Klaus

[merged] m90e26 enery meter calibration

Hi
i have problem with some calibration parameters in m90e26 aplication note,there is a epsilon(ε) in page 12 that i can't understant how i calculate it!!!
it is the sentence--->[Assume the error output from the calibration bench is ε, then]

another one is MC,iread some note in this page but idon't get completely! is MC a constant or is it change based on my hardware??
aplication note link:
http://www.atmel.com/Images/Atmel-46102-SE-M90E26-ApplicationNote.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:

We can help you once you share what you did.
Is that exact circuit did you make?

Status
Not open for further replies.