Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mosquito Swatter bat - Rechargeable battery uses

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunvnet

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
why we need rechargeable battery in common mosquito bat. do we really need this.
why can use the AAA ( 3v , 6v)dry cell battery so that we can avoid AC plug in for charge .

kindly get back to me with your view on this like advantage and disadvantage about the dry cell battery compared with rechargeable battery.

What advantage does the rechargeable have? It's obvious when you realize a non-rechargeable can only be used once. Or do you have an endless supply of non-rechargeables?

i need an endless supply. For my understanding this circuit rechargeable battery using but unfortunately it will drain all the charges in few minutes.

I want to be understand the working principal i have some question about this working principal

1. i want to work this bat for few hours,If i replace the dry cell battery(non-rechargebale battery) what will be happen, whether it will be burn whole circuit or ?

2. if i have use non-rechargeable battery how long hours or days can i use? suppsose can i replace AAA battery ?

3. these questions arise because the output discharge is high voltage.

An old-timer may think of a carbon-zinc cell when you say 'dry cell'. Alkaline type are very common today. 1.5V new. Is that the type you're thinking of?

Rechargeable type (nicad, nimh) is usually 1.2-1.3 when driving a load. It usually does not last as long as an alkaline.

Which voltage is your load? You need to take this into account when choosing batteries. Is 1.2 V per cell sufficient to operate your device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back