Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pure sine wave inverter help

Status
Not open for further replies.

muhammad-majid

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
my two stage pure sine wave inverter is not working pls help me. first stage of DC to DC inverter is working and providing 350Vdc after taking 12V dc from my 60W adapter. and second stage only works alone with 12V or 24V and giving pure sine wave. when i connect output(350V dc) of DC to DC to 2nd stage of DC to AC it does not work. a small sound of "tic" is heared every time i tried it.
can anyone help me,

i am using EGS002 as driver/controller board for DC to AC stage.

There is LCD port in EGS002 board that has also pins for a LED. What the led indicates? From EGS002 datasheet:

EGS002 driver board provides LED warning indication function. User can determine problem according to the followings:
-Normal:Lighting always on
-Overcurrent:Blink twice, off for 2 seconds, and keep cycling
-Overvoltage:Blink 3 times, off for 2 seconds, and keep cycling
-Undervoltage:Blink 4 times, off for 2 seconds, and keep cycling
-Overtemperature:Blink 5 times, off for 2 seconds, and keep cycling

What type of DC-DC converter are you using? Please provide the schematics of your DC-DC converter or its datasheet if its something off the shelf.
Are you seeing a voltage dip when you are running your dc-ac inverter?

Status
Not open for further replies.