Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help making a Binary generator in Simulink/matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

graciela94

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i would like to make in simulink a binary generator like the bernoully binary but with the words ('Hello World') in binary, i mean no random data like bernoully binary generator does. i tried getting he binary data usin dec2bin('Hello world') in matlab, and making an matrix with two columns, the first with time column and the sencond with the binary data i obtained (both with the same length) and then using the from workspace block in simulink. But even if i can see the signal using an scope i notice that i just get 1 bit in the output of the fromworkspace block, but with a bernoully binary generator i can get for example an output of [256x1]. that's what i want, a binary output of [256x1] or whatever number of bits the 'hello world' words have not just 1 bit. is there any way to get it in simulink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back