Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

P2P Help Understanding Maker Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruhthakuga

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Friends,
I need a very knowledgeable person that will allow me to directly ask them a few questions about Maker Boards by email or personal messages. I have a learning disability that makes beginning a new * difficult, However, once I get the basics I learn and understand better than average.

Because I am mostly self taught with regards to Electromechanical things I have a dysfunctional order of taking in information, before I begin to learn I have to get nagging question answered. In forums most people that respond to your post are not actually trying to answer your questions they are trying to show off their big brain, belittle you, chit chat, trying to confuse you, out right don't know what's that smell they are balking about.

I didn't have toys when a kid so my toys were discarded electrical devices, broken radios and things. I would take then apart to see what's inside and try to make things with the parts. Then came the mini bikes and go carts with lawn mower engines and then, BaBoom. . . KARZ.

I taken a bunch of automotive courses in community college as well as various computer courses which included B.A.S.I.C. and a tech course in Basic Electronics and computer repair which helped me understand how basically how a CPU works with binary, hexadecimal, ascii, ect.

All of that was back in the eighties but after that I was into building PCs, but now I have a project that I want to build but I need to understand Maker Boards to continue, Please Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.