Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Monophasic Motor whitout nameplate and schematic partially destroyed, WIRING HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar22

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,
need help connection this monophasic motor because I never done this before so I just wanted to be sure that I am not going to destroy it.

I measured the resistance between the 4 conductors that come from the engine and I got:
between condutor 1 to 3 => 4,7 ohms
between condutor 2 to 4 => 7 ohms (I am assuming that this one is the starting winding)

In attach I sent some photos of the motor and a photo of What I think the schematic should be, If someone could help me on this just to be sure It would be great.
Thanks guys for your time.

P.S-> I don't really understand the notation on the original schematic because it says 6 connection points, it reminds me the tri pole motors but in this monophasic motor I tought It should only be 2 windings... right?
I don't get it. :/
if someone could explain...

exemplo.PNG

capacitor.PNG

Capture1.PNG

motor.PNG

schematic.PNG

I did the wiring according with my design and it worked, when I change the capacitor between windings it also changes the rotation so I think all is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.