Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Regrading Pass transistor realization of reversible adder circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

shashi106

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am designing 4 bit carry sip adder using reversible logic using pass transistors in tanner s-edit v.15 0.25um technology at 2.5V. My results are correct for pass transistor realization of the individual reversible gates for all the input combinations but when I am going for 1 bit full adder and further some of the outputs are not correct with respective input combinations.Why this is so? I know that in pass transistors, output voltage levels are less than input voltage levels. But what can be done for obtaining correct outputs for all the input sets.
Please help me.

Thanking You

Too vague, can't help you without further details. Your netlist could be wrong, the number of pass transistors in series could be too high, your 'reversible logic' could be flawed, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back