Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Questions on using only the microcontroller ATmega328 instead of using Arduino UNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

DentAnt

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

If I have ATmega328 microcontroller connected to a 433 MHz transmitter and another ATmega328 microcontroller connected to a 433 MHz receiver and I want the transmitter to send few bits every 1 minutes to the receiver wirelessly by itself.

My project is similar to this one :
https://www.instructables.com/id/RF-315433-MHz-Transmitter-receiver-Module-and-Ardu/

I would like to know if this communication idea would work with ATmega328 microcontroller(Arduino UNO's microcontroller) or if I would really have to use the complete Arduino UNO for that? If it's possible to acheive this only with ATmega328 and would I still keep the same functions ?

Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back