Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Intex UPS Mosfet Burn..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrainDamage

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have this Intex ups 650VA,, before it was just a busted battery, i tried an old battery it was ok.
But when i buy new battery, when i switch on, the mosfet suddenly burn,,, Is it possible because i turn it on without load? im trying to find this part but its not available IRLB3142, is there any compatible parts?

Check if you have correctly read the mark code of this component; the specific P/N IRLB3142 is not present anywhere on the web ( although existing few variants IRLB3xxx ). If you have however some general informations about the equipment specs, as for example the amount of in series batteries, the switching frequency, the # of transistors in parallel per arm, etc you would be able to make a parametric search for similar devices. At the following website, even defining just some values you could find similar parts: https://alltransistors.com/mosfet/crsearch.php?&struct=MOSFET

Status
Not open for further replies.