Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LT3652 output problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

saiteja114

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi there,
i followed the data sheet of lt3652 then we kept vin as 17v and float voltage is about 8.3v and i kept charge and fault leds. charge function is ON and the LED gets ON but i din't get output. i measured output between BAT pin and GND while keeping batteries i get only the battery voltage but i didn't get charge voltage.

please help me i will attach my circuit below

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• LT3652 test.png
    LT3652 test.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 93

Hi,

the picture is uselss, because it is too small in pixels. Upload a better one.

but i din't get output.
What exactely does this mean?

i measured output between BAT pin and GND while keeping batteries i get only the battery voltage but i didn't get charge voltage.
This is no meaningfull information.
Possibly:
* the battery is full and doesn´t need charging
* the battery is dead and the circuit refuses charging
* the battery is healthy and there is charging current, but you won´t see this in battery voltage. --> What´s the current?

Klaus

Hi there, i designed the solar circuit as for the datasheet of LT3652.I used the LED's for charge and fault identification and measured the output voltage across BAT pin using multimeter but it doesn't shows the output as for our requirement and battery is not charged.Charge LED condition is ON,Fault LED condition is OFF.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2017-08-05 10:33:28.png
    Screenshot from 2017-08-05 10:33:28.png
    144.3 KB · Views: 65

Status
Not open for further replies.