Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to extract a function from an integral?

Status
Not open for further replies.

m.mohamed

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

If I have an integral like this:

Unbenannt.jpg

and I intend to extract the function p(x) from this integration, how can I do such a conversion?

Dear all,

If I have an integral like this:

View attachment 140289

and I intend to extract the function p(x) from this integration, how can I do such a conversion?

\[\displaystyle\int_{0}^{\infty}g(x)\text{d}x = \text{constant} \;\; \forall \; g(x)\]

Please, write the equation properly.

Please, write the equation properly.

the equation is true. For instance, if i have p(x) as undefined function such like a curve of square function or any other undefined curve. We can call the denominator and the numerator with another function like g(x).
For instance, if g(x)=tan(x) which equals to sin(x)/cos(x) but in my equation i know the function in the denominator and also the function f(x) , but i do not know which function in the numerator. consequently i am trying to find p(x).

- - - Updated - - -

or also you can find the equation which I want to solve
Unbenannt.jpg

where I desire to find the second part of the numerator which is psi(w)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back