Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

$2 for PCB Prototype with JLCPCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mona0312

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I ordered my PCBs from JLCPCB this week and am impressed with the quality. The price is $2 for 10pcs boards. 1.2mm thick, 1-OZ copper, 6/6-mil outer (0.1525mm).
The boards look great. The internal cutout is correct. Copper traces are perfect. Drills are centered perfect. Vias that I had tented & not-tented are correct. Silk (both sides) is spot on, 45-mil(1.14mm) high 6-mil(0.1524mm) wide text, very good looking.
From ORDER to PROCESSING to SHIPPED can be tracked.
3-day quick turnarounds and 3-day DHL delivery.

If you go to JLCPCB Prototype ordering page https://www.jlcpcb.com/quote, you will be greeted with a simple layout, you just need to drag&drop your gerber files and select the various options for the pcb panel. They let you select the quantity, pcb thickness, soldermask color, surface finish, copper weight, temp rating, holes/traces/spacing, pretty much standard options with every board house these days.

Attachments

• ??1.png
    ??1.png
    347.2 KB · Views: 64
  • ??2.png
    ??2.png
    211.5 KB · Views: 62
  • ??3.jpg
    ??3.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 63

Status
Not open for further replies.