Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] [moved] VCS option for linking a library during runtime for DPI

Status
Not open for further replies.

nivedhis

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have come up with a DPI layer with a C++ function which I have imported to my sv program. VCS compile for the sv program is clean, but during runtime it complains about not being able to access some of the libraries required for the C++ program.

I have included these libraries in the vcs command line in this fashion:

vcs -debug_all -full64 -sverilog +incdir+$(uvm paths) $(paths to the libraries) $(executable file of c++ program) $(my sv file) -l logfile

yet I am seeing the issue when I run the simv command. Are there special options in the vcs/simv commands that can be used to link these libraries during runtime?

Thanks,
Nive

I added the path to the required libraries to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH using the following command and the issue is resolved.

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=<path_to_lib>:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back