Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC cotrollers, 8bit and 16bit micro controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.

skko

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello
I need help for my interview for the below topics:

1. PIC controllers

2. 8 bit and 16 bit micro controllers

Also request you to send me programmable(technical) type questions if any.

Thank You

There are over 1,000 different types of PIC, each with slightly different memory capacity, speed or internal peripherals. Asking for help on them would take months to reply unless you can narrow down the specific ones you need to talk about. The best reference is www.microchip.com where there is loads of information and data sheets for every different type in production.

Brian.

Thank You betwixt. The website which you have given is really helpful. Sorry to ask again, can you give me few important tips on which topics i should concentrate. Also, on the programming side if any....:thumbsup:

What sort of interview is this?
What do you think is the difference/similarity between 8 and 16-bit microcontrollers?
I must admit that my feeling is that , if you are asking these questions then you may be being interviewed for a job that is not suitable for you.
Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back