Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

carbon nano tube in pass transistor desgining

Status
Not open for further replies.

amir68

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello dear freinds i need to know how can i desgin cntfet(carbon nano tubes)transistors parameter in hspice

how we can simulate with atlas silvaco

i mean how i can write CNFET codes in hspice simulator i have a full adder journal about full adder that designed with CMOS and simulated with hspice i want to simulate it with CNFET but i know a little about CNFET parameters in Hspice please help me.and my dear freind i have downloaded the library from standford site AND I write the cnfet codes but i do not have full swing in cout in my adder

yes i know i correct my question.i have a jurnal about full adder design with CMOS and the simulator is hspice.
i want to simulate that adder with CNFET transistor and i have standford univercity library but i know a little about writing CNFET codes in hspice because of that i can not reach full swing in cout of my full adder please help me to learn coding cnfet s in hspice

perhaps start by learning spice syntax and hspice commands? it's just like building a schematic, connecting terminals to each other.

do you have any site ,jurnal or paper to learning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back