Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Esp8266 AT Commnads with AT89s52

Status
Not open for further replies.

hirenn

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,

i have learn esp8266 esp-01 wifi module at commands by sending it hyperterminal and got success.

now i'm learning get response of these commands in keil c code using AT89s52.

the only thing i can't understand is , what should response i have to compare of only AT commnads,

For example ,If I Transmit "AT\r\n", so should i have to compare Received response with "OK" or "OK\r\n" or else.

You don't need necessarily to check the LF and CR attached to the message received from the module, since each AT command response is unique ( except obviously the confirmations OK for example). However, you should check or make sure that the module is not set to echo mode, which would interfere or turn more painful the handling of ESP8266 responses.

Reactions: hirenn

hirenn

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hii,
Now I have done the code. Now anyone please tell me , how to interface this esp8266 with At89s52 IC,..should I have to use max232 or not?

should I have to use max232 or not?

No, you should just read datasheet. The AT89s52 is supplied with 5v whereas Esp8266 is supplied with 3,3v. You can easily find anywhere either here on this forum or on the web a lot of interfacing circuits showing how to convert one voltage level to another.

Reactions: hirenn

hirenn

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hello,
is there any tutorial with full responses of AT commands of esp8266.

Status
Not open for further replies.