Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

trouble finding dht11/dht22 proteus libraries

Status
Not open for further replies.

WILLIAM1

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello guys!
am trying to use dht22 with avr microcontroller in proteus but
i have trouble finding dht22 library in proteus 8,8.1 and 8.6
anyone can attach the library to help!

Both devices are already available on these versions of Proteus, either the symbol component for schematic simulation, as well the footprint for layout design. Did you performed the correct search ?

I think i made the right search. Screenshot (85).png

It should be there, at category Transducers ( which is not present on your screen ).

I thought so. but what if i try replace my transducers library??
I was trying to find transducers library(TRXD.LIB) on google to replace mine but i dont get them.
Can i get your TRXD.LIB and have a try ?

You should contact Labcenter technical support.
Because of the strangeness of this problem, I would not doubt that there were others.

I thought so. but what if i try replace my transducers library??
I was trying to find transducers library(TRXD.LIB) on google to replace mine but i dont get them.
Can i get your TRXD.LIB and have a try ?

I suggest you uninstall and re-install Proteus as it appears the installation didn't complete, if you are missing standard libraries.

FWIW I've never used Proteus and have never installed it, but this what I would do if I was missing components/libraries of a tool that should exist. I've done this before when Xilinx tool installations didn't complete correctly.

Or perhaps you can rerun the installer and it will have an option for installing more of the libraries. This is something I've seen on other tools.

solution:
i have made a copy of proteus files "C:\Program Files (x86)\Labcenter Electronics\Proteus 8 Professional"
from another pc with well working proteus libraries and same version as mine (8.1)
and
made a paste and replace my
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Labcenter Electronics\Proteus 8 Professional" in my problematic pc.
then from there i tried to install my proteus setup again and choose repair my existing proteus.
And there i get a working proteus with all accessible libraries including dht22 i was searching for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back