Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can anyone ID this MOSFET?

Status
Not open for further replies.

estousandy

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm at wits end trying to find details, source & substitute of this 200N03A MOSFET. UTT200N03 is available but i don't know if it's the same as 200N03A.

WhatsApp Image 2017-07-10 at 17.38.36.jpeg

Has anyone here seen this component or that 'CR' brand before? I've asked many sellers about it but none heard of it.
This thing is quite common in ride-on toy car receiver but highly elusive as a spare.

The soft-start feature on the receiver seems to work only with this part number.

Please help me figure this out.

Hi,

Not much help, but ST make a similar/equivalent part number MOSFET as well as the UTT part you found, STP200NF03

This page may be useful for other occasions as neither RC nor CR showed up as logos, I'm afraid: IC-logos

Hello estousandy,
Going by the part number of the device, it seems to be a 200 volt 3 Amp component.
It could easily be a Triac or a MOSFET. It could be a Triac due to the soft-start feature.
Sorry if I'm adding to any extra confusion.
Regards,
Relayer

Found the part I'm looking for but @10USD/pc! http://www.yoycart.com/Product/555125872090/
And a similar part with same application but won't ship international. http://thienduongcuabe.com/linh-kien-xe-dien-tre-em-tranzitor-150n03a
As usual, the seller just knows it comes from China, absolutely no other details. There are even people looking for this part on Chinese forums to no avail.
Looks like I may have to buy a full circuit just for this part.

This page may be useful for other occasions as neither RC nor CR showed up as logos, I'm afraid: IC-logos

Thank you for the link, it did help me with something else.

Hello estousandy,
Going by the part number of the device, it seems to be a 200 volt 3 Amp component.
It could easily be a Triac or a MOSFET. It could be a Triac due to the soft-start feature.
Sorry if I'm adding to any extra confusion.
Regards,
Relayer

I also read 20V 300A being mentioned elsewhere. In my case, it drives 4 550 motors in a 4x4 50kg electric car with fuse rating of 15A. Another application i found is as speed control in RC boat ESC here http://www.rc-club.by/forum/threads/5239/. It has to be more than 3A then.

Equivalents suggested online include 75N75, 70N06, IRL3713, IRL1404Z & IRF3305. But none of them found locally so far so they have to come by slow boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back