Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reflectarray Antenna design in HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mukul_2050

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone

I am trying to implement below paper in HFSS, it is a reflectarray implementation using HFSS
https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/sta...number=5276830
A Novel Microstrip Rectangular-Patch/RingCombination Reflectarray Element and Its Application Qin-Yi Li, Yong-Chang Jiao, and Gang Zhao

I have made a unit cell for the design using a floquet port and two master-slave boundary conditions and simulated in HFSS, the problem is the aforementioned paper has a linear linearly decreasing phase response upon increasing the patch element length. But mine simulation shows different response. Please see below
image.png

Also i have placed my HFFS design file at this google drive location, **broken link removed**
can anyone help me what am I doing wrong?

PS: I posted initially in HFSS group but then found this to RF forum so posted here as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back