Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to get FET parameters in ADS software

Status
Not open for further replies.

parthaucp

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
haii all,

i am designing an distributed amplifier using FET in ADS.But in ADS whatever FETs are available that dont have values of parameters. where from i will get the FET parameters. kindly give me suggestions.

haii all,

i am designing an distributed amplifier using FET in ADS.But in ADS whatever FETs are available that dont have values of parameters. where from i will get the FET parameters. kindly give me suggestions.

Which FET you intend to use ?? Fill the necessary parameters related to FET which you would use.You should know that your FET which model parameters has.

Can you understand simulator ?
Can you understand FET ?

You showed JFET symbol and MOSFET model.
Can you understand difference between JFET and MOSFET ?

Default values are adopted if parameters are empty.

Repost after you learned very basic surely.

where from i will get the default values.because whatever JFET i will use to design the circuit that JFET parameters are empty.i have tried almost all .the main problem is that every case parameters are empty.

Learn very basic things surely.

where from i will get the default values.
Simulator, ADSsim have default values
https://edadocs.software.keysight.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=5926333

i have tried almost all .the main problem is that every case parameters are empty.
If you would like to use other values than defaults, you have to specify them by yourself.
This is very common.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back