Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADC with Qsys tool Altera

Status
Not open for further replies.

grezzoman

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello friends!

Since I need to add an ADC in a FPGA project (MAX 10, quartus 17) I tried to donwload some example from altera cloud, like the one below:

https://cloud.altera.com/devstore/p...for-use-with-board-test-system-monitor-panel/

After compilation quartus reports that no logic depends on input clock (to ADC) and that all pin connected to tha ADC dataout are stacked@gnd.

No ADC example from altera cloud help me, always the same problem...

Can somebody help me in this trip? I'm new in FPGA programming and I can't understand why I'm wrong..

Thanks in advance,

Regards!

I'm new in FPGA programming and I can't understand why I'm wrong..

And I can't understand what your question is, nor do you supply any useful information to help answer your question (whatever the question is supposed to be).

you can use a microcontroller to read the analog input then feed it to the FPGA/CPLD

if you don't want that solution, you can buy a ADC IC and interface with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back