Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BLE Throughput Test not achieving data sheet mentioned data throughput

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaadSid

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using Microchip RN4677 modules to test throughput. Datasheet say 64Kbit when connected to ios7. I am using RN4677 modules for both Master and Slave. Minimum connection interval allowed by module is 10ms. By theory max throughput should be (4packetsperinterval*20Bytesperpacket)/10ms nearly 64Kbits/sec but i am measuring it max to 32-34Kbits/sec. I checked it using C2540 packet sniffer and it shows that all the connection event is utilized and max payload is sent. Any suggestion how to debug this issue

Screenshot 2017-06-30 12.20.29.png
After capturing some packets using packet sniffer i came to know that between time between end of connection event in one channel and start of connection event in next channel is around 17ms. I dont know if all BLE module have this much of gap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back