Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Overlap of pads in Altium. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eebhoi01

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Guys,

Please help me with my PCB design. I am using Altium and I am creating a new custom pads for my device, my problem is, the device is quite small. It is 6mmx6mm having 10 pins on each side. So the pads I created seems to connect. No matter how much I zoom, the pads seems to connect. If anyone can help me, there might be some settings i missed. Thank you.
Capture.PNG

By the way, the pads dimension is .25mm x .4mm and the distance between pads is .23mm.

Last edited:

Hi,

You don't say the package name, you don't show the manufacturer package drawing...
We dont have any measures of your design or any other scaling informations..

How can we help?

Hi,

You don't say the package name, you don't show the manufacturer package drawing...
We dont have any measures of your design or any other scaling informations..

How can we help?

Wohoo, it's okay now! Got it! I inputted the wrong value for the spaces in between the pads. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back