Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Using PSpice and Simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorenzomilano

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone, I have a problem in the Simulink-PSpice integration. I looked for similar problems, but I did not find anything that helped me solve my situation. I want to model a mechanical system with an electrical coupling: the mechanical system has been modeled using Matlab-Simulink and the electric circuit using PSpice. I downloaded PSpice 17.2 and I read that I need something called SPLS to be able to couple Pspice and Matlab. But how exactly does it work? I did not find anything related to SPLS in my installation folder of PSpice, and I haven't found anything related to a "SPLS download". Plus, when writing splslib in the Matlab window, nothing happens. Can anybody explain me how does it work?
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back