Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how can i convert axi lite to axi full transaction peripheral?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy3129

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello friends,
how can i convert my transaction from a axi lite to a axi full transaction, i have created my slave peripheral as a axi lite and my master as a axi full, but when i give my slave pins to master, the address that has been generated for my slave is 4 bit , and for my master it has created 32 bit, how do i connect them , so that my 32 bit input is taken from a lite peripheral and converts into 32 bit full transaction.

Regards.

An AXILite is a subset of the AXI.
how do i connect them , so that my 32 bit input is taken from a lite peripheral and converts into 32 bit full transaction.
Just connect the 4 bits of the slave and master and see if it works. You might get a synthesis warning for this approach. Better modify the slave side so that its address bus is 32 bits.

how can i port map the interfaces , it seems like they cannot be ported slave and master.jpg

Why not?
I am taking the eg of *_AWADDR, on the master side it is out port and slave side it is in port.
Just make the values of C_S_* and C_M_* to be the same, here 32.
If they cannot be made to have the same value, then just connect C_M_*(3 downto 0) to C_S_*(3 downto 0).

i did as you told it worked thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back