Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Designing J Type Temperature Sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gauravkothari23

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all..
can anybody please recommend me any IC or circuit using ADC and OP AMP for designing J Type Temperature Sensor. Actually i was planning to use MAX31855J Temperature sensor IC. but this IC is no where available in the market in india. so can anybody please guide me for any IC or any circuit to sense the temperature using J Type thermocouple for temperature range from 0 to 500 degree Celsius.

Last edited:

Hi,

This is a frequently asked question here in this forum, therefore you will find a lot of useful threads, circuits and discussions about their pros and cons.

Klaus

Hello,

Did you think about an industrial transducer
autopowered transducer 4-20mA , need 12V DC minimum line power supply
can be installed next to the J thermocouple sensor

example

hello....
instrumentation amplifier INA128 from texas instruments is suitable for this application . please check the data sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.