Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Error while running post layout simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

sameh.abdelbadie

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am working with TSMC 65nm, and I got a problem while running the PEX. After I have extracted the parasitics and PEX worked well. When I tried to include the calibre file in the schematic file to run the post layout simulation I got this error:

ERROR (OSSHNL-514): Netlisting failed due to errors reported before. Netlist may be corrupt or may not be produced at all. Fix reported errors and netlist again....unsuccessful.

and the simulation doesn't run :???:

- - - Updated - - -

Addition:

These are the errors that are reported:

ERROR (OSSHNL-249): There is no corresponding terminal for 'Vin+' (on placed master 'GM_Q1/symbol') in
switch master 'GM_Q1/calibre'. Netlisting will continue if this terminal can be
ignored. Otherwise, ensure that you have a corresponding terminal in switch
master and netlist again.

ERROR (OSSHNL-249): There is no corresponding terminal for 'Vin-' (on placed master 'GM_Q1/symbol') in

ERROR (OSSHNL-249): There is no corresponding terminal for 'Vout+' (on placed master 'GM_Q1/symbol') in

ERROR (OSSHNL-249): There is no corresponding terminal for 'Vout-' (on placed master 'GM_Q1/symbol') in

You need to place the pins on your layout and clean the lvs, before you extract the net list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back