Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Routing error with ares

Status
Not open for further replies.

didiersee

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone, I realized a small printed circuit with the ARES software from PROTEUS. The worry is a mistake that persists despite that I routed via a wired bridging. On the attached image you can see the white link (error) and the wired bridge that is nevertheless well connected. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
NB: I am on PROTEUS 8.1 (ENGLISH)
Thanks in advance problem_routage.JPG

Hi, Check the properties of red colored track connection between the vias. It may be in non-electrical one.

Hello everyone, I realized a small printed circuit with the ARES software from PROTEUS. The worry is a mistake that persists despite that I routed via a wired bridging. On the attached image you can see the white link (error) and the wired bridge that is nevertheless well connected. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
NB: I am on PROTEUS 8.1 (ENGLISH)
Thanks in advanceView attachment 139490

post your schamatic.
and there is no need to create a vias.
the transistor pin 1 can be routed from below the resistor R1. and pin 3 of U1 can directly be connected to R1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back