Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[moved] Bidirectional visitor counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nagasurya

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi , I'm goutham I want to design bidirectional visitor counter without using microcontroller, Can u please guys help me by sending the circuit diagram and procedure involved in it

Re: Bidirectional visitor counter

"I want to design bidirectional visitor counter without using microcontroller" != "sending the circuit diagram and procedure involved in it"

Needless to say, these two don't equate. I've moved this post to the jobs section, as you haven't asked a question.

Bidirectional visitor counter

Hi,
I am Goutham.I want to know detailed information about how to build (or) design a BIDIRECTIONAL VISITOR COUNTER WITHOUT USING MICROCONTROLLER i.e by using IR sensor or any other sensor to complete my task. i hope you could help me with this by giving detailed informaton about this project.
It will help me alot.
thanking you,
best regards,
y.goutham

Status
Not open for further replies.