Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Multi coaxial cable connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

IssaW

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello
I am working on an equilateral triangular patch antenna, and i have finished the design and the simulation using HFSS, and the result were impressive. The patch is excited using two in-phase coaxial cable. the question is how i can hook these cables together.

Best regards

i guess that what is needed is a way in which only one coax-cable is needed and the inner of this cable is split into two conductors located at the position of the two coax-cables inner

hey guys i have designed the required coax with it's inner split. the problem is when i run the design i got nothing, a validation check is made and everything is correct. when it start simulate it run 2 passes and solve at 3 or 4 frequencies. i set the number of passes to 8 and the maximum delta to 0.002. could you please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back