Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cmos parameters mismatch analysis in ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohsen941

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everybody
I am intending to analysis the circuit in ADS for mismatch betwin cmos transistors and i use the tech lib : UMC180. i mean that there are some tolarances for W, L and threshold voltage of the cmos transistors. can any body help me to do it in ADS?
thanks in advance.

In addition to random mismatch between transistors, there may be a systematic mismatch caused by the layout - like difference in power/ground nets resistance and IR voltage drop for the two (or for many) transistors, difference in resistance and/or delay on other nets connected to them, difference in device instance parameters caused by layout (such as well proximity effect, stress effect, etc.) - these also need to be analyzed and verified (especially in advanced nodes with high parasitics).

Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back