Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

High power amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

kubajed

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I am looking for a high power amplifier (50-100W) working on 2,45 GHz. I want to buy an used one. Do you know places where can I buy it?

Jacob

This amplifier is also a generator and it hasn't got input. I am looking for amplifier that I could connect to the generator. It could be broadband amp, for example 2-3 ghz

This amplifier is also a generator and it hasn't got input. I am looking for amplifier that I could connect to the generator. It could be broadband amp, for example 2-3 ghz

Coud you explain this statement clearly? What do you mean by generator?

Coud you explain this statement clearly? What do you mean by generator?

I think he/she means that this is not simply an RF amplifier, but a high power synthesizer. It's output is derived by an internal oscillator. Datasheet says its frequency and power level are adjustable, but no details. The OP wants a simple high power RF gain block.

I think he/she means that this is not simply an RF amplifier, but a high power synthesizer. It's output is derived by an internal oscillator. Datasheet says its frequency and power level are adjustable, but no details. The OP wants a simple high power RF gain block.

You are right. I have a generator yet and I need only an amplifier.

You can search radar application, such as in Mitsubishi

I am looking for a module amplifier. Secondly, it can't be so expensive, new amp. It must used, cheap one.

power combine a couple of these

**broken link removed**

if you are lucky this will work at 2.45 ghz

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

While ago I bought a 2.4GHz/100W PA module from Dayton Hamvention in Ohio, US. The module works just fine, and put 120W CW clean output power (100W in SSB) for 100mW input power.
The price that I paid for it was ridiculous, about 5 bucks negotiated from 10 :)
Hamfests (from whatever country in the world) are the only places where you can find stuff like this at reasonable prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back