Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bad component subtype

Status
Not open for further replies.

venkatanalog

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
what is BAD COMPONENT SUBTYPE LVS error.How to rectify it?can anyone help with this issue.
Thanks in Advance.
venu.

SUBTYPEs are different types of similar devices with different names, e.g. different resistor, capacitor, or transistor SUBTYPEs.
Different MOSFET SUBTYPEs could e.g. be those with different Vt, or non-RF and RF SUBTYPEs.

hi erikl ,thanks for the reply.currently i'm working on TSMC180 i'm getting bad component subtype lvs error for only nmosdnw device .Is it the problem with device or else how can i clean this error???..pls suggest..

... on TSMC180 i'm getting bad component subtype lvs error for only nmosdnw device .Is it the problem with device or else how can i clean this error?

I don't have the TSMC180 PDK, but I guess the nmosdnw device is an NMOSFET in (deep) n-well. Just use the schematic symbol and layout (abstract) views with the same name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back