Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[CST]whaveguide port not algined with the global cartesian coordinate system error

Status
Not open for further replies.

antenna_beginner

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, i have build a complex shape with a coax canle port. so i put a wavguide port to it, but i get an error that is not aligned with global cartesian coordinate system.

I cant see the global coordinate system when i am modeling, its presented on the right corner and i have no clue if its algined or not.

if i define a local coordinate system how can i see if its not alligned with the global
or how do i change my cordinate system so ill know that its aligned and i will created a coax in which a waveguie port will work.

Thanks

By clicking on the "Local WCS" button the local u,v,w coordinate system will pop-up / disappear and you can compare its position to the global coordinate system.

The origin of the global coordinate system is the intersection of those two thick grey lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back