+ Post New Thread
    Advanced Member level 3
    Achievements:
    7 years registered

Helped
    232 / 232
    Level

Favicon looks nothing like EDAboard?

Hey, the favicon (that little icon next to your saved links and on the tab) is a blue tick, this is nothing like the logo on the site - the logo I see is a green diode.

Wouldn't it be better synergie, karma and just plain sensible for it to actually resemble the EDA classic one?
    Before you ask - have you searched the forum? Have you searched Google? - Please do so.
    Please do not ask me in private - ask in public. Also please do not ask me to be a forum friend.
    If I have gone to the effort to help you etc then please have the decency to at least acknowledge it and do not just ask a question then never come back..

•   Alt2nd June 2017, 19:50

advertising

Advanced Member level 3

Helped
    190 / 190
    Level

Re: Favicon looks nothing like EDAboard?

I believe it used to be the "green diode" icon but it changed some months ago... (if I recall well).

•   Alt2nd June 2017, 19:56

advertising

Super Moderator
    Achievements:
    7 years registered
    Awards:
    2nd Helpful Member
    Helped
    3634 / 3634
    Level

Its the generic vBulletin favicon. I think it's been there since the forum migrated from PHPbb a few years ago.

I think it would be a good idea to restore the old one, or design a new one, lets see what the other moderators think, it's only a tiny file after all.

Brian.
    PLEASE - no friends requests or private emails, I simply don't have time to reply to them all.
    It's better to share your questions and answers on Edaboard so we can all benefit from each others experiences.

•   Alt2nd June 2017, 20:44

advertising

Advanced Member level 3
    Achievements:
    7 years registered

Helped
    232 / 232
    Level

A bit late but a snip of the diode in the above logo would do it and be consistent.
    Before you ask - have you searched the forum? Have you searched Google? - Please do so.
    Please do not ask me in private - ask in public. Also please do not ask me to be a forum friend.
    If I have gone to the effort to help you etc then please have the decency to at least acknowledge it and do not just ask a question then never come back..

--[[ ]]--