Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Please help me identify the attached part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

i200yrs

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All...I come across with this part..and tried to google it...I only found 3F marking code. I really not sure what is this part...please see attach photo...really appreciate any helps...thanks
3F_part.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

The sideways number 6 or 9 really make me confuse...hope someone can help...thanks

Just google the root SMD marking code 3F as BC857B PNP transistor, made by at least 10 different companies; "9" would be hard to exactly nail down. It is probably a mfg plant code or date code, could be a gain (hFE) category number.

Great, i also thinking the same...one more thing the "dot" between 3 & F has also slowed down my searched. The pcb have 4 components like that and all have dot.

Status
Not open for further replies.