Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Why Current is sinusoidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vijay Vinay

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I have a basic question in electronics. I have a DC voltage of 3.5V transferred to a CE configured NPN transistor. However, when I check for the current output (Ic, Ib, Ie), they show sinusoidal outputs. Could anyone explain me the reason behind this. Help is appreciated.

Thanks

i believe that ,Whenever the current ,the electrons flows at maximum current the value will be maximum thats why sinosoidal (sin90 )

Hi thannara123,
Thanks for your reply. But I still didn't get your point. Could you explain me in detail. Is the outcoming current an AC current.

Sinusoidal and DC don't go together. Either you describe the circuit wrongly or you are measuring the voltages wrongly.

Please show exactly how you have it connected and how you are observing the sine wave.

Brian.

Hi betwixt,
Its my bad. i understood it wrongly. The BASE region is provided with sinusoidal input. Anyways,thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back