Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HOW to chose coaxial cable and connector for prob feed patch antenna at 5.8ghz

Status
Not open for further replies.

ensem

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello every body,

i need you help so much

i want to fabricate patch antenna at 5.8ghz with prob feed and i don't know how i can chose th suitable coaxial cable and connector?

Hello every body,

i need you help so much

i want to fabricate patch antenna at 5.8ghz with prob feed and i don't know how i can chose th suitable coaxial cable and connector?

Well, you can either use a SMA connector at the antenna feed point or a ufl connector. And you can choose a coacial cable with Zc= 50 Ohms.

Well, you can either use a SMA connector at the antenna feed point or a ufl connector. And you can choose a coacial cable with Zc= 50 Ohms.

Thanks for your reply

I want know exactly type and reference of cable and sma connector at 5.8ghz for prob feeding patch antenna

reference of coaxial cable and connector coaxial

Thanks for your reply

I want know exactly wich type and reference of coaxial cable and connector coaxial the most suitable for prob feed of printed patch antenna at 5.8ghz

Re: reference of coaxial cable and connector coaxial

Thanks for your reply

I want know exactly wich type and reference of coaxial cable and connector coaxial the most suitable for prob feed of printed patch antenna at 5.8ghz
As said, SMA connectors are very popular and easily available up to 26GHz.in order to measure an antenna with a great accuracy, especially cable should be high quality one ( high screening factor)and also SMA connector shouldn't be "any" brand.There are many well reputed companies such as Huber-Suhner,Pasternack,Rosenberger etc.

Re: reference of coaxial cable and connector coaxial

It all depends on your budget. Samtec in my opinion has the best performance over Amphenol, Cinch, Hirose, Linx Technologies, Molex, Radiall, Rosenberger, TE Connectivity,. If budget is an issue go for Huber-Suhner. Try filtering it down in mouser or digikey.

coaxial cable and connector cable for prob feed

Thanks so much for your reply

Can you help me to chosr the most suitable and low cost

Can you chose me please the mosy suitable coaxial cable and coaxial connector for prob feed of microstrip patch antenna at 5.8ghz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back